The Code Of Ethics
Age Rating: 1 +
1) All members will respect all other members of the site never making rude or cruel remarks toward another author's work.
2) Be willing to form a sense of community as a whole with everyone working together through e-mails, and workshops.
3) Be willing to branch out and read and rate all work, not just that of specific members, try to read different works by different authors.
4) Be willing to help Bob Betts when asked with matters concerning the site.
5) Everyone should try to set aside some time at least once a week to spend at PnP to make workshop comments and read others works.
6) Be Honest and Loyal members at PnP with no prejudices or vindictive acts formed against any member or the owner of PnP.
7) Be polite and courteous during meetings at PnP; type floor to speak and yield when finished.
8) Always respect and consider the feelings of your co-authors at PnP.
9) All members must read and understand the PnP terms of service.